Our LED-embedded signage provides a way to bring extra attention to your warning signs in all roadway environments. The signs are available in any size, shape or color, and can be made with up to 10 LEDs each. They can also be mounted back-to-back, to create a bi-directional warning system.
For Pedestrian or Remote Activation, we recommend the LED signage for Ped Crossing, School Crossing, and other environments in which the signs should be triggered at strategic times.
|Crosswalks||Great for any mid-block or uncontrolled crosswalk.|
|Attractions||Casinos and amusement parks draw crowds of pedestrians across busy roads and byways.|
|Fire Stations||Give your emergency vehicles a chance to enter the roadway by alerting drivers.|
|Parking Lots||From shopping malls to private industrial sites, they’re all a hazard for pedestrians.|
|Construction Sites||Aid pedestrians in crossing away from construction sites and closed sidewalks.|
|School Campuses||Busy and packed with pedestrians.|
All AB-5801 signs come with a choice of four flash patterns: MUTCD, Wig-Wag, JSFT Strobe, and JSFT Strobe Wig-Wag. The JSFT Strobe patterns are twice as effective at getting drivers’ attention, while using half the power draw of the standard MUTCD pattern.
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills and expensive trenching. Also available as a Hybrid for AC connectivity.
- Radio controlled: All lights in a pedestrian crossing system are activated by wireless radio-frequency communication; emergency lights can be activated by remote station-mounted transmitter or in-vehicle portable transmitter.
- Adaptable: Available in all sign sizes, shapes and types, with 3M Diamond Grade sheeting and anti-graffiti overlay. Solar engines mount to all pole sizes and types, as well as overhead mounting.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Reliable: Energy management system ensures operation under all environmental conditions.
- Flexible: Adjustable flash pattern and activation duration to accommodate varying traffic conditions.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure for solar panel and components is compact and discrete, deterring vandalism and enhancing the streetscape. LEDs are potted in milled aluminum pucks for mounting to ensure they will last for years in any environment. Wiring is sheathed under aluminum rails, secured with a marine-grade adhesive, and built to last.