Our LED-embedded signage provides a way to bring extra attention to your warning signs in all roadway environments. The signs are available in any size, shape or color, and can be made with up to 10 LEDs each. They can also be mounted back-to-back, to create a bi-directional warning system. The JSFT Strobe patterns have been proven to be extremely effective when it comes to getting drivers’ attention, while using half the power of the standard MUTCD pattern.
The separate solar engines come in 20W or 40W sizes, and can be mounted either at the top or on the side of the pole. They are also available as AC-compatible, with the added benefit of battery backup.
For 24-hour use, we recommend the LED signage for Stop Signs, Curve Ahead, Stop Ahead, and Yield Signs, as some of the more popular examples. These signs are also available for pedestrian or remote activation, and programmable or on-demand use.
|Stop Signs||Draw attention to stop signs that go unnoticed by drivers.|
|Warning Signs||Accent warning signs that convey critical information.|
|New Signs||Highlight new signs for the first few weeks following installation.|
|Speed Reduction Signs||Emphasize traffic speed signs in special zones or at transition points.|
|Construction Zones||Enhance construction workers’ safety.|
All FL-5800 signs come with a choice of four flash patterns: MUTCD, Wig-Wag, JSFT Strobe, and JSFT Strobe Wig-Wag. The JSFT Strobe patterns are twice as effective at getting drivers’ attention, while using half the power draw of the standard MUTCD pattern.
All FL series systems are available with automatic dawn-dusk or dusk-dawn flash capability, and can be supplied with an output wire for connection to an on/off switch or 3rd party device (upon request at time of ordering).
- Available with red LEDs for Stop signs, amber LEDs for Warning signs
- Flexible: Adjustable flash pattern to meet regulatory requirements.
- Reliable: Energy management system to ensure operation under all environmental conditions.
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills. Also available for AC connectivity, with the added benefit of solar/battery backup.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: Powder-coated single aluminum enclosure for solar panel and components is compact and discrete, deterring vandalism and enhancing the streetscape. LEDs are potted in milled aluminum pucks for mounting to ensure they will last for years in any environment. Wiring is sheathed under aluminum rails, secured with a marine-grade adhesive, and built to last.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Also available as a Hybrid on all models