AB Series – Crosswalk Beacons & Illumination
With two lights facing back-to-back, these pole-top mounted flashing beacons can be used to create a bi-directional pedestrian crossing. They can also be positioned side-by-side for added attention facing one direction.
|Crosswalks||Great for any mid-block or uncontrolled crosswalk.|
|Attractions||Casinos and amusement parks draw crowds of pedestrians across busy roads and byways.|
|Fire Stations||Give your emergency vehicles a chance to enter the roadway by alerting drivers.|
|Parking Lots||From shopping malls to private industrial sites, they’re all a hazard for pedestrians.|
|Construction Sites||Aid pedestrians in crossing away from construction sites and closed sidewalks.|
|School Campuses||Busy and packed with pedestrians.|
All AB-2400 beacons come with a choice of four flash patterns: MUTCD, Wig-Wag, JSFT Strobe, and JSFT Strobe Wig-Wag. The JSFT Strobe patterns are twice as effective at getting drivers’ attention, while using half the power draw of the standard MUTCD pattern.
- Flexible: Available with amber or red LEDs, in 8″ or 12″ heads, with housings available in yellow, green, black or custom colours.
- Adaptable: Pole-top mounting available to fit all pole sizes and types, and side-of-pole mounting.
- Solar powered: Designed to run continuously, each unit is completely self-contained and needs no external power, eliminating electrical bills and expensive trenching. Also available as a Hybrid for AC connectivity.
- Customizable: Modular design allows easy customization, plus our in-house design and engineering team can create solutions for your unique application or functional requirement.
- Simple installation: Pre-assembled parts, quick-connect wiring, no trenching, no power grid connection, can be installed in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Durable: UV-resistant, lightweight polycarbonate beacon head is reinforced with a steel ready-rod, and impact-resistant polycarbonate LEDs ensure years of durability.
- High Quality: Designed, built and manufactured in Canada.
- Radio controlled: All lights in a pedestrian crossing system are activated by wireless radio-frequency communication; emergency lights can be activated by remote station-mounted transmitter or in-vehicle portable transmitter.